WEDDING PACKAGES & PRICING
Congratulations on your special day! Perfectly Planned Parties by Connie Butera is a full service Event Planning firm, specializing in Wedding Day of Event Coordination & Officiating for over 12 years! I am Newmarket’s Top-rated Wedding Planner & Wedding Officiant for 2019 and was featured in Today’s Bride!
Please use the packages below as a framework for the span of services I offer; however know that I am able to work with you in any capacity to make your special day!
Day Of Event Coordination ~ $500
- 8 Hours of onsite services by professional, award-winning & experienced wedding planner
- Professional Resources, including Day of Event Schedule Consultation & Templates
- UNLIMITED FREE ongoing “quick communications” for professional advice, leading up to your special day
- My travel time and Km’s, to and from your venue within service area
- Emergency Kit onsite
- Preferred Vendor List access and recommendations (no obligation)
- Set-up & Take Down Services
- Primary Point of Contact for vendors onsite day of event
- Associates available if I am not
Also Available (additional cost):
- Rehearsal coordination (+$150)
- Delivery Services with full-size van
- Additional travel +$0.50/km
Wedding Officiating (customized ceremony) ~$350
Top Rated Wedding Officiant! Licensed & Insured Ordained Pastoral Chaplain, legally able to marry any couple (including same sex) in Canada. Open to short, simple to the point “bare bones” non-religious services as well as full service “Catholic” and other quasi-Religious services to your taste. Couple will work directly with me and various templated ceremony offerings to customize a service perfect for their special day; including readings, vows, special elements, etc. Also open to your special ideas! Client Responsibility: Obtain marriage license. Provide 2 witnesses.
Elopements / Vow Renewals / Legal Basics Only ~ $250
Customize your perfect elopement or vow renewal. These are shorter services usually 15-20 mins max. Vow renewals do not entail any “legal” components; however, a certificate will be issued. For those getting married in another county but looking for the legal basics in Canada prior to your travel, this is the option for you!
Package: Day of Coordination + Officiating ~ $750 (save $100!)
Both services for one great price! Have a professional onsite for your special day to make sure everything in on point from beginning to end! Reap the savings!